Monday, February 11, 2019

It's How I Could Gained Weight Loss Within One Month - Personal Experience

Being in obese become hard thing to overcome, we've ended up to some of workouts or experiences that lead us feel excited at first but then we don't have spirit to keep it going 

Here I would like to share one of my personal experience in regard to loosing weight without even any workouts and exercises ... Well perhaps if you try it on and put workouts into part of your routine then it will works more 

So back to the topic here, I was so frustrated that time until I don't have any ideas except taking pills to reduce my weight instantly - yup Its kinda hard to do something that took for long period as doing routines of exercises ... ( I had been through it actually ,, believe me !! )

And was that work ???????

The answer is NOPE ! 

I put hard times everyday of taking at least 20 - 30 minutes jogging and dancing ..some kind of cardio and I keep motivated myself to do these kind of routine everyday .....

It's indeed the workouts going for about two weeks, I really focus and thinking that time the sweats will likely giving a little bit light-feel upon my body ... I'm kinda excited that time ... 

But then something is happening .... I felt totally starve after minutes of exercises and could be this can be happen to you as well, (result may vary to different person ) and things that happened that time, I consume extra calories to kill that starve away 

Till then I guess no more explanation I could elaborate further here as each of you must already know what's the meaning of that .... yup I gain more weight again ....hurrraaahhhh !!

So I kept convinced myself , this not going to be work at all -, or if ever did then would not lasting long as in that time I felt so much bored of doing daily same routines

Until then I got an idea, as I kept thinking what would make me loosing gain without any pain and hard efforts ? Loosing weight definitely need hard efforts and not every of us easy to do it , food temptation likely become a guilty-pleasure , basically what I knew is this is not according to what you have been doing to your body, it's about your strong motivation and consistency to keep doing for such long period 

So here simple thing that I was doing that time 
  1. I don't consume carbohydrates from white rice 
  2. I don't consume sweet sugary drinks


Plus I don't do even any workouts or exercise at all !!! 

So here are the details ..

For daily intake menu I was skipping carbohydrates from rice ..whatever it is I put hard tried to avoid that consume , and rather to eat kind menu aside of that such as cheese, bread, sausage, 

The bread no matter it's also contains carbohydrates tend not much harmful as rice , so that's my daily menu for breakfast and brunch - while for dinner I used to eat vegetables salad that fried and added with pour of salty water , soup-like ... And I avoiding sugary intake of coffee and tea

So here is the vegetables salad I kept consume during dinner time



I kept doing these for about 30 days and it was work ( not to forget I was taking much glasses or mineral water to help eliminate fat away )

Previously my weight was about 88 kilograms and after 30 days diet I'm loosing 4 kilograms to 84

I was really shocked that time ..I didn't mean it actually when was running that diet as it can be stated I'm learning to skip rice away and take it as habit .impacting to  astonishing result !

Image courtesy - medicalnewstoday.com

No comments:

Post a Comment